воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

daihatsu charade gtti turbo




I miss the States. Iapos;m having fun here, and itapos;s good training, but...
I miss home. I may be ever restless, always ready to explore and get away, but if I have to stay somewhere for any prolonged length of time... I guess America really is my home.
I went out last night, to a club with some BADA friends. It was okay fun. But today I woke up and I thought about the people I care most about, and realized that I canapos;t wait to drive on the right side of the road, and walk those stupid little Cupertino streets that always stifled me with their familiarity, and that I canapos;t wait to go back to the Eldred Blackbox, that I think a lot of things I came looking for here in London I can find in Chicago.
Thereapos;s lots of cool thing going on here. Iapos;ve seen lots of cool things, Iapos;ve been to a lot of fascinating places, everythingapos;s different and exotic and urban and ancient. But Iapos;m not English. Iapos;m American. So visiting England is fine - but I think Iapos;ll be happier when Iapos;m back in America.

cinema 4d xl, daihatsu charade gtti turbo, daihatsu charade gtti tuning, daihatsu charade gtti sale, daihatsu charade gtti owners club.



Комментариев нет: